RevShoppe is transforming sales engagement through executive strategy and tactical workflows. By optimizing operations, messaging, and enablement, our operating models empower executives to scale their go-to-market strategy and deliver an unrivaled buyer experience. Unicorns and Fortune 500 companies – including Segment, Expedia, Adobe, Cisco, and DocuSign – rely on RevShoppe for strategic direction to increase pipeline. RevShoppe is a strategic services company headquartered in Austin, Texas. We’re looking for a Strategic Sales Consultant to help diagnose and solve complex problems and deliver extreme value to our Clients. You’ll work closely with our Founders and your Customer Operations team as we build, refine and deliver an experience that creates raving fans.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate closely and foster deep relationships with your Clients and Partners to deliver an amazing customer experience
• Identify opportunities within Client’s Outreach or SalesLoft instance, and develop project plan to improve their overall operations, messaging and enablement strategies
• Execute project plan with Client by clearly communicating objectives, deliverables, action items and timelines
• Hold Clients accountable to deliverables agreed upon each week, month and quarter to complete project plan and drive change across the organization
• Continually improve your proficiency with sales engagement platforms and industry trends in order to provide value and expert strategies to Clients
• Unapologetically you and unafraid to show what makes you uniqueAble to learn, retain and apply a lot of information quickly
• Ability to clearly communicate complex workflows and intricate technical details, both internally and externallyProcess oriented and love a good challenge
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and thoroughSelf-driven and highly motivated to take their development to the next level
• Proactive and curious about finding proper solutions Enjoys project management
• Comfortable delivering on or before project deadlines
• A team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
• Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
• Experience using Outreach or SalesLoft, or has trained companies on sales engagement in the past
• Ability and desire to reach an advanced proficiency level in all areas of sales engagement
• Experience in a customer facing role and comfortable leading customer meetings with high level executives.
• Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Operations, and Marketing
• Experience with Salesforce.com – an advantage.
• Self starter capable of completing a comprehensive self paced training program
• Consultant will follow an onboarding project with weekly milestones
RevShoppe is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is crucial to our success. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.